Apex Utility Slant Board Weight Bench (marvelous Abb Bench #4)
Hello there, this photo is about Apex Utility Slant Board Weight Bench (marvelous Abb Bench #4). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 1680 x 1040. This blog post's file size is just 85 KB. If You desired to download This post to Your PC, you might Click here. You also too see more photos by clicking the following photo or see more at here: Abb Bench.
The modern kitchen features a modern kitchen notion to obtain the thin property on your own home around. This concept offers when it comes to a modern kitchen with contemporary furniture installment, therefore create your kitchen appear simple to use and more contemporary. Modern home design today is now popular one of the people, once we know.
Since the average existing of every household have a residence that was contemporary models are applied to take care of crowded conditions region. The modern kitchen is built to boost the modern concept of your kitchen have a discipline that was narrow. Who says having a Apex Utility Slant Board Weight Bench (marvelous Abb Bench #4) that can not be became akitchen of your goals? It is correctly this problem features a little home can be as special that you can we've to become innovative nowadays, to showcase the modern home contemporary like modern homes.
There's an extensive selection of contemporary home layout enthusiasm using a modern style as you are able to imitate. Various contemporary kitchen design is visible in internet recommendations and various printing advertising. Additionally, some of these tips can even attempt to develop a modern home modern charming.
Utilityu•til•i•ty (yo̅o̅ til′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- the state or quality of being useful;
usefulness: This chemical has no utility as an agricultural fertilizer.
- something useful;
a useful thing.
- a public service, as a telephone or electric-light system, a streetcar or railroad line, or the like. Cf. public utility (def. 1).
- Often, utilities. a useful or advantageous factor or feature: the relative utilities of a religious or a secular education.
- [Econ.]the capacity of a commodity or a service to satisfy some human want.
- the principle and end of utilitarian ethics;
well-being or happiness;
that which is conducive to the happiness and well-being of the greatest number.
- See utility program.
- utilities, stocks or bonds of public utilities.
- a grade of beef immediately below commercial.
- (of domestic animals) raised or kept as a potentially profitable product rather than for show or as pets: utility breeds; utility livestock.
- having or made for a number of useful or practical purposes rather than a single, specialized one: a utility knife.
- designed chiefly for use or service rather than beauty, high quality, or the like: a utility vehicle; utility furniture.
Boardboard (bôrd, bōrd),USA pronunciation n.
- a piece of wood sawed thin, and of considerable length and breadth compared with the thickness.
- a flat slab of wood or other material for some specific purpose: a cutting board.
- a sheet of wood, cardboard, paper, etc., with or without markings, for some special use, as a checkerboard or chessboard.
- [Theat.]the stage: The play will go on the boards next week.
- the wooden fence surrounding the playing area of an ice-hockey rink.
- a racing course made of wood, used esp. in track meets held indoors: his first time running on boards.
- [Bookbinding.]stiff cardboard or other material covered with paper, cloth, or the like to form the covers for a book.
- [Building Trades.]composition material made in large sheets, as plasterboard or corkboard.
- a table, esp. to serve food on.
- daily meals, esp. as provided for pay: twenty dollars a day for room and board.
- an official group of persons who direct or supervise some activity: a board of directors.
- the side of a ship.
- one leg, or tack, of the course of a ship beating to windward.
- [Railroads.]a fixed signal or permanent sign regulating traffic.
- a flat surface, as a wall or an object of rectangular shape, on which something is posted, as notices or stock-market quotations: a bulletin board.
- Also called card, circuit board. a piece of fiberglass or other material upon which chips can be mounted to perform specific functions.
- plugboard (def. 2).
- See circuit board (def. 2).
- a switchboard.
- the area of a woolshed where shearing is done.
- a crew of shearers working in a particular woolshed.
- sheep about to be sheared.
- [Obs.]the edge, border, or side of anything.
- across the board:
- [Racing.]betting on a horse or dog to finish first, second, or third, so that any result where a selection wins, places, or shows enables the bettor to collect.
- applying to or affecting every person, class, group, etc.
- go by the board:
- to go over the ship's side.
- to be destroyed, neglected, or forgotten: All his devoted labor went by the board.
- on board:
- on or in a ship, plane, or other vehicle: There were several movie stars on board traveling incognito.
- [Baseball.]on base: There were two men on board as the next batter came up.
- present and functioning as a member of a team or organization. Also, aboard.
- on the boards, in the theatrical profession: The family has been on the boards since grandfather's time.
- tread the boards. See tread (def. 11).
- to cover or close with boards (often fol. by up or over): to board up a house; to board over a well.
- to furnish with meals, or with meals and lodging, esp. for pay: They boarded him for $50 a week.
- to go on board of or enter (a ship, train, etc.).
- to allow on board: We will be boarding passengers in approximately ten minutes.
- to come up alongside (a ship), as to attack or to go on board: The pirate ship boarded the clipper.
- [Obs.]to approach;
- to take one's meals, or be supplied with food and lodging at a fixed price: Several of us board at the same rooming house.
- [Ice Hockey.]to hit an opposing player with a board check.
Weightweight (wāt),USA pronunciation n.
- the amount or quantity of heaviness or mass;
amount a thing weighs.
- the force that gravitation exerts upon a body, equal to the mass of the body times the local acceleration of gravity: commonly taken, in a region of constant gravitational acceleration, as a measure of mass.
- a system of units for expressing heaviness or mass: avoirdupois weight.
- a unit of heaviness or mass: The pound is a common weight in English-speaking countries.
- a body of determinate mass, as of metal, for using on a balance or scale in weighing objects, substances, etc.
- a specific quantity of a substance that is determined by weighing or that weighs a fixed amount: a half-ounce weight of gold dust.
- any heavy load, mass, or object: Put down that weight and rest your arms.
- an object used or useful solely because of its heaviness: the weights of a clock.
- a mental or moral burden, as of care, sorrow, or responsibility: Knowing you are safe takes a weight off my mind.
- importance, moment, consequence, or effective influence: an opinion of great weight.
- a measure of the relative importance of an item in a statistical population.
- (of clothing, textiles, etc.)
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to warmth or to seasonal use (often used in combination): a winter-weight jacket.
- relative heaviness or thickness as related to use: a bolt of coat-weight woolen cloth.
- (of type) the degree of blackness or boldness.
- (esp. in boxing) a division or class to which a contestant belongs according to how much he weighs: two brothers who fight professionally in the same weight.
- the total amount the jockey, saddle, and leads must weigh on a racehorse during a race, according to the conditions of the race: Jacinto has a weight of 122 pounds in the seventh race.
- the stress or accent value given a sound, syllable, or word.
- by weight, according to measurement of heaviness or mass: Rates are determined by weight.
- carry weight, to have importance or significance;
influence: Her opinion is certain to carry weight.
- pull one's weight, to contribute one's rightful share of work to a project or job: We will finish in time if we each pull our weight.Also, pull one's own weight.
- throw one's weight around or about, to use one's power and influence, esp. beyond the bounds of propriety, to secure some personal gain.
- to add weight to;
load with additional weight: to weight sacks before dumping them overboard.
- to load (fabrics, threads, etc.) with mineral or other matter to increase the weight or bulk.
- to burden with or as if with weight (often fol. by down): Financial worries have weighted that family down for years.
- to give a statistical weight to.
- to bias or slant toward a particular goal or direction;
manipulate: The teacher weighted the test so students who had read both books would make the highest marks.
- to assign (a racehorse) a specific weight to carry in a race: The handicapper weighted Dapper Dan with 128 pounds.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.