Folding Canopy Chair
The image of Folding Canopy Chair was published on February 27, 2018 at 2:24 pm. It is published under the Chair category. Folding Canopy Chair is tagged with Folding Canopy Chair, Folding, Canopy, Chair..
Foldingfold1 (fōld),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to bend (cloth, paper, etc.) over upon itself.
- to bring into a compact form by bending and laying parts together (often fol. by up): to fold up a map; to fold one's legs under oneself.
- to bring (the arms, hands, etc.) together in an intertwined or crossed manner;
cross: He folded his arms on his chest.
- to bend or wind (usually fol. by about, round, etc.): to fold one's arms about a person's neck.
- to bring (the wings) close to the body, as a bird on alighting.
- to enclose;
envelop: to fold something in paper.
- to embrace or clasp;
enfold: to fold someone in one's arms.
- [Cards.]to place (one's cards) facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to bring to an end;
close up: The owner decided to fold the business and retire.
- to be folded or be capable of folding: The doors fold back.
- [Cards.]to place one's cards facedown so as to withdraw from the play.
- to fail in business;
be forced to close: The newspaper folded after 76 years.
- to yield or give in: Dad folded and said we could go after all.
- fold in, [Cookery.]to mix in or add (an ingredient) by gently turning one part over another: Fold in the egg whites.
- fold up:
- to break down;
collapse: He folded up when the prosecutor discredited his story.
- to fail, esp. to go out of business.
- a part that is folded;
layer: folds of cloth.
- a crease made by folding: He cut the paper along the fold.
- a hollow made by folding: to carry something in the fold of one's dress.
- a hollow place in undulating ground: a fold of the mountains.
- a portion of strata that is folded or bent, as an anticline or syncline, or that connects two horizontal or parallel portions of strata of different levels (as a monocline).
- the line formed along the horizontal center of a standard-sized newspaper when it is folded after printing.
- a rough-and-ready dividing line, esp. on the front page and other principal pages, between stories of primary and lesser importance.
- a coil of a serpent, string, etc.
- the act of folding or doubling over.
- a margin or ridge formed by the folding of a membrane or other flat body part;
Canopycan•o•py (kan′ə pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies, v., -pied, -py•ing.
- a covering, usually of fabric, supported on poles or suspended above a bed, throne, exalted personage, or sacred object.
- an overhanging projection or covering, as a long canvas awning stretching from the doorway of a building to a curb.
- an ornamental, rooflike projection or covering.
- Also called crown canopy, crown cover. the cover formed by the leafy upper branches of the trees in a forest.
- the sky.
- the part of a parachute that opens up and fills with air, usually made of nylon or silk.
- the transparent cover over the cockpit of an airplane.
- to cover with or as with a canopy: Branches canopied the road.
Chairchair (châr),USA pronunciation n.
- a seat, esp. for one person, usually having four legs for support and a rest for the back and often having rests for the arms.
- something that serves as a chair or supports like a chair: The two men clasped hands to make a chair for their injured companion.
- a seat of office or authority.
- a position of authority, as of a judge, professor, etc.
- the person occupying a seat of office, esp. the chairperson of a meeting: The speaker addressed the chair.
- (in an orchestra) the position of a player, assigned by rank;
desk: first clarinet chair.
- the chair, See electric chair.
- See sedan chair.
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) a device for maintaining the position of reinforcing rods or strands during the pouring operation.
- a glassmaker's bench having extended arms on which a blowpipe is rolled in shaping glass.
- a metal block for supporting a rail and securing it to a crosstie or the like.
- get the chair, to be sentenced to die in the electric chair.
- take the chair:
- to begin or open a meeting.
- to preside at a meeting;
act as chairperson.
- to place or seat in a chair.
- to install in office.
- to preside over;
act as chairperson of: to chair a committee.
- to carry (a hero or victor) aloft in triumph.
- to preside over a meeting, committee, etc.
Folding Canopy Chair have 9 pictures , they are Amazon.com : Quik Shade Adjustable Canopy Folding Camp Chair - American Flag Pattern : Sports & Outdoors, Gallery Of Amazing Outdoor Folding Chairs With Canopy 86 About Remodel Table And Chairs For Office With Outdoor Folding Chairs With Canopy, Camp Chair With Canopy Camp Chairs Brylanehome, Folding Canopy Chair #4 Kelsyus Convertible Canopy Chair - Blue | Shop Your Way: Online Shopping & Earn Points On Tools, Appliances, Electronics & More, Charming Folding Canopy Chair #5 Kids Canopy Chair ., Outdoor Folding Chair With Canopy, Amazon.com : Kelsyus Kid's Canopy Chair : Camping Chairs : Sports & Outdoors, Amazon.com, Kelsyus Premium Red Canopy Folding Chair. Following are the images:
Folding Canopy Chair in a room, it really needs cautious computation and carefully. Keeping furniture-made randomly could have an effect about the condition of the room that appeared sloppy and congested, therefore it is incapable of produce a stunning facet of a bedroom. One clear furniture comes in a private space as there is really a bedroom a dressing table.
Desks correct location can jack up your personal rooms' stunning area. It'd be wonderful should you measure the first area which will be occupied by furniture dressers, before investing in a bureau. It's crucial that you steer clear of the purchase of a dressing table that meets the percentage of property obtainable in the area.
Dressers double purpose could be the appropriate option if your room features a size that is not-too comprehensive. For example, dressing table which may concurrently be a desk or you are able to choose a counter built with loads of dresser drawers so they can be utilized as being a library for other household goods.