Rubbed Bronze Decorative Chandelier Canopy ( Antique Chandelier Canopy #6)
Howdy guys, this blog post is about Rubbed Bronze Decorative Chandelier Canopy ( Antique Chandelier Canopy #6). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 553 x 553. This picture's file size is only 31 KB. If You want to save It to Your laptop, you should Click here. You also also download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at this article: Antique Chandelier Canopy.
the scheme of basic colors dominates the colour scheme of Antique Chandelier Canopy design style like grey, brown, dark, and white. Utilize these shades for interior elements such as walls, roof, floor, and arranging a spot to get a dash of vivid hues in furniture and extras of the space.
Flooring with components for example porcelain tile, ceramics, lumber , and marble successfully joined within the modern class. Supply to freeze bedroom creatively and also finishing fairly such as a rug for an additional impact of luxury. This technique is for isolating involving the living area as well as the family room which often appear close to eachother, many perfect.
Utilize your creativity for a more imaginative process designs and textures to offer an elegance that is striking inside the place. For that product used to execute out interior design stand is prospects have exposed. The impression that is thought in contemporary home design is outlines that are small and environment " less material ".
Rubbedrub (rub),USA pronunciation v., rubbed, rub•bing, n.
- to subject the surface of (a thing or person) to pressure and friction, as in cleaning, smoothing, polishing, coating, massaging, or soothing: to rub a table top with wax polish; to rub the entire back area.
- to move (something) back and forth or with a rotary motion, as against or along another surface: to rub the cloth over the glass pane.
- to spread or apply (something) with pressure and friction over something else or a person: to rub lotion on her chapped hands.
- to move (two things) with pressure and friction over or back and forth over each other (often fol. by together): He rubbed his hands together.
- to mark, polish, force, move, etc. (something) by pressure and friction (often fol. by over, in, or into).
- to remove by pressure and friction;
erase (often fol. by off or out).
- to exert pressure and friction on something.
- to move with pressure against something.
- to admit of being rubbed in a specified manner: Chalk rubs off easily.
- [Chiefly Brit.]to proceed, continue in a course, or keep going with effort or difficulty (usually fol. by on, along, or through): He manages to rub along.
- rub down:
- to smooth off, polish, or apply a coating to: to rub a chair down with sandpaper.
- to give a massage to.
- rub it in, [Informal.]to emphasize or reiterate something unpleasant in order to tease or annoy: The situation was embarrassing enough without having you rub it in.
- rub off on, to become transferred or communicated to by example or association: Some of his good luck must have rubbed off on me.
- rub out:
- to obliterate;
- [Slang.]to murder: They rubbed him out before he could get to the police.
- rub the wrong way, to irritate;
annoy: a manner that seemed to rub everyone the wrong way.
- rub up, to refresh one's memory of (a subject, language, etc.).
- an act or instance of rubbing: an alcohol rub.
- something that annoys or irritates one's feelings, as a sharp criticism, a sarcastic remark, or the like: to resent rubs concerning one's character.
- an annoying experience or circumstance.
- an obstacle, impediment, or difficulty: We'd like to travel, but the rub is that we have no money.
- a rough or abraded area caused by rubbing.
Bronzebronze (bronz),USA pronunciation n., v., bronzed, bronz•ing, adj.
- any of various alloys consisting essentially of copper and tin, the tin content not exceeding 11 percent.
- any of various other alloys having a large copper content.
- a metallic brownish color.
- a work of art, as a statue, statuette, bust, or medal, composed of bronze.
- [Numis.]a coin made of bronze, esp. one from the Roman Empire.
- to give the appearance or color of bronze to.
- to make brown, as by exposure to the sun: The sun bronzed his face.
- to apply a fine metallic powder to (the ink of a printed surface) in order to create a glossy effect.
- to apply a fine metallic powder to (areas of a reproduction proof on acetate) in order to increase opacity.
bronz′y, bronze′like′, adj.
- having the color bronze.
Decorativedec•o•ra•tive (dek′ər ə tiv, dek′rə-, dek′ə rā′-),USA pronunciation adj.
- serving or tending to decorate.
- serving only to decorate, in contrast to providing a meaningful experience.
Chandelierchan•de•lier (shan′dl ēr′),USA pronunciation n.
- a decorative, sometimes ornate, light fixture suspended from a ceiling, usually having branched supports for a number of lights.
Canopycan•o•py (kan′ə pē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -pies, v., -pied, -py•ing.
- a covering, usually of fabric, supported on poles or suspended above a bed, throne, exalted personage, or sacred object.
- an overhanging projection or covering, as a long canvas awning stretching from the doorway of a building to a curb.
- an ornamental, rooflike projection or covering.
- Also called crown canopy, crown cover. the cover formed by the leafy upper branches of the trees in a forest.
- the sky.
- the part of a parachute that opens up and fills with air, usually made of nylon or silk.
- the transparent cover over the cockpit of an airplane.
- to cover with or as with a canopy: Branches canopied the road.