Twin Peaks Drape Runner (ordinary Drape Runner #2)
Hello guys, this picture is about Twin Peaks Drape Runner (ordinary Drape Runner #2). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 800 x 800. This image's file size is just 48 KB. Wether You desired to download This post to Your computer, you could Click here. You might also download more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Drape Runner.
The present day kitchen carries a contemporary kitchen strategy to get the narrow area on your own kitchen across. This notion delivers in terms of a contemporary home with contemporary furniture installment, consequently make your home seem convenient to use and more modern. As we know, contemporary kitchen layout nowadays is becoming very popular one of the people.
Since the average present of every family have a modern property types are applied to take care of cramped situations location. The current home is made to improve the modern idea of your kitchen possess a subject that was thin. Who says having a Drape Runner that cannot be converted into akitchen of one's aspirations? It is correctly this challenge includes a little kitchen can be as exclusive as possible we have to become creative today to showcase the modern kitchen modern like modern homes.
A wide array is of contemporary home design motivation using a modern style as possible imitate. Numerous contemporary home layout is visible in internet sources and various printing media. Additionally, some of those suggestions can also try to produce a contemporary home contemporary wonderful.
Twintwin1 (twin),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., twinned, twin•ning.
- either of two children or animals brought forth at a birth.
- either of two persons or things closely related to or closely resembling each other.
- See twin bed.
- Also called twin room. a type of hotel accommodation with twin beds, for occupancy by two persons. Cf. double (def. 13).
- Also called hemitrope. a compound crystal consisting of two or more parts or crystals definitely oriented each to the other;
- Twins, the constellation or sign of Gemini.
- being a twin or twins: twin sisters.
- being two persons or things closely related to or closely resembling each other.
- being one of a pair;
identical: a twin bracelet; a twin peak.
- consisting of two similar parts or elements joined or connected: a twin vase.
- occurring in pairs;
- of the nature of a twin;
- twofold or double.
- to bring together in close relationship;
- to furnish a counterpart to or a replica of;
- to divide or convert into two, parts, similar items, etc.: The old movie palace will be twinned, making two smaller theaters.
- to link or combine with: The new grocery store is twinned with a restaurant.
- to form into a twin.
- [Obs.]to give birth to as twins.
- to give birth to twins.
- to be paired or coupled.
Peakspeak1 (pēk),USA pronunciation n.
- the pointed top of a mountain or ridge.
- a mountain with a pointed summit.
- the pointed top of anything.
- the highest or most important point or level: the peak of her political career.
- the maximum point, degree, or volume of anything: Oil prices reached their peak last year.
- a time of the day or year when traffic, use, demand, etc., is greatest and charges, fares, or the like are at the maximum: Early evening is the peak on commuter railroads.
- the higher fare, charges, etc., during such a period: If you fly during the Christmas holidays, you'll have to pay peak.
- the maximum value of a quantity during a specified time interval: a voltage peak.
- the maximum power consumed or produced by a unit or group of units in a stated period of time.
- a projecting point: the peak of a man's beard.
- See widow's peak.
- a projecting front piece, or visor, of a cap.
- nucleus (def. 8a).
- the contracted part of a ship's hull at the bow or the stern.
- the upper after corner of a sail that is extended by a gaff. See diag. under sail.
- the outer extremity of a gaff.
- to project in a peak.
- to attain a peak of activity, development, popularity, etc.: The artist peaked in the 1950s.
- to raise the after end of (a yard, gaff, etc.) to or toward an angle above the horizontal.
- being at the point of maximum frequency, intensity, use, etc.;
busiest or most active: Hotel rooms are most expensive during the peak travel seasons.
- constituting the highest or maximum level, volume, etc.;
prime: a machine running at peak performance.
Drapedrape (drāp),USA pronunciation v., draped, drap•ing, n.
- to cover or hang with cloth or other fabric, esp. in graceful folds;
adorn with drapery.
- to adjust (curtains, clothes, etc.) into graceful folds, attractive lines, etc.
- to arrange, hang, or let fall carelessly: Don't drape your feet over the chair!
- to place cloth so as to surround (a part to be examined, treated, or operated upon).
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) to hang (reinforcement) in a certain form between two points before pouring the concrete.
- to put a black cravat on (a flagstaff ) as a token of mourning.
- to hang, fall, or become arranged in folds, as drapery: This silk drapes well.
drap′a•ble, drape′a•ble, adj.
- a curtain or hanging of heavy fabric and usually considerable length, esp. either of a pair for covering a window and drawn open and shut horizontally.
- either of a pair of similar curtains extending or draped at the sides of a window, French doors, or the like as decoration.
- manner or style of hanging: the drape of a skirt.
drap′a•bil′i•ty, drape′a•bil′i•ty, n.
Runnerrun•ner (run′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person, animal, or thing that runs, esp. as a racer.
- a messenger.
- a messenger of a bank or brokerage house.
- [Baseball.]See base runner.
- [Football.]the ball-carrier.
- a person whose business it is to solicit patronage or trade.
- a person acting as collector, agent, or the like, for a bank, broker, etc.
- something in or on which something else runs or moves.
- either of the long, bladelike strips of metal or wood on which a sled or sleigh slides.
- the blade of an ice skate.
- the rotating system of blades driven by the fluid passing through a reaction turbine.
- the rotating member of a pair of millstones. Cf. bed stone.
- a roller on which something moves along.
- a sliding piece, as a loper.
- rocker (def. 1).
- an operator or manager, as of a machine.
- a long, narrow rug, suitable for a hall or passageway.
- a long, narrow strip of line, embroidery, lace, or the like, placed across a table.
- a slender stolon that runs along the surface of the ground and sends out roots and leaves at the nodes, as in the strawberry.
- a plant that spreads by such stems.
- any of the channels through which molten metal flows.
- a smuggler.
- a vessel engaged in smuggling.
- a person who takes, transmits, and often pays off bets for a bookmaker or a numbers pool.
- [Ichthyol.]a jurel, Caranx crysos, inhabiting waters from Cape Cod to Brazil.
- a horizontal longitudinal timber resting upon the uprights of a staging and supporting the footing pieces.
- [Theat.]a piece of carpet or matting placed in the wings for deadening offstage sounds.
- a tackle or part of a tackle consisting of a line rove through a single block and fixed at one end. See diag. under tackle.