How To Hang Scarf Valance Curtains #5 Image Titled Drape Window Scarves Step 2
Hi , this picture is about How To Hang Scarf Valance Curtains #5 Image Titled Drape Window Scarves Step 2. This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 670 x 503. It's file size is just 68 KB. Wether You decided to download This blog post to Your computer, you have to Click here. You could too download more pictures by clicking the following image or see more at here: How To Hang Scarf Valance Curtains.
Draw Walls As Headboard: for people who have a bedroom area that is small, the concept is very suitable for you. You may get a brand new sense towards the area but did not take place, by drawingroom wall. Picture With Frame: Perhaps theme wallpaper too packed if put on the complete wall of the area, you can use it like a wallpaper headboard. You provides the wooden frame like a hurdle towards the root of the wall colour and merely stick picture on some walls.
You could add the head of the bed and additional functionality. The headboard also has additional rewards, along with functioning as being a sweetener for the layout of the area. In this area, shelves can be added by you as an example. The holder are able to be utilized to place light reading or the alarm clock. For placement shelf, it has to be set in this type of means so as never to interfere at the time with your activities wanted to rest so when you awaken.
By fixing a glasson one-wall glass mirrors can be utilized being a headboard. This notion can also make your bedroom feel more ample. Pallets: should you employ a mode cheap chic within the space, timber pallets can be used by you being a headboard. And it can be painted by you or add another highlight in accordance with creativity. Painting With Big Size: this concept really is easy. You will use it top of your bed and need only 1 painting by size. And headboard could be the focal-point within your room.
Do not arrive at the racks that were used increase and to improve the mattress, even on whenever you wake up in the morning make your mind knock. The aforementioned are some suggestions to allow you to search more attractive How To Hang Scarf Valance Curtains #5 Image Titled Drape Window Scarves Step 2. It can be matched by you with all the bedroom's issue.
Howhow1 (hou),USA pronunciation adv.
- in what way or manner;
by what means?: How did the accident happen?
- to what extent, degree, etc.?: How damaged is the car?
- in what state or condition?: How are you?
- for what reason;
why?: How can you talk such nonsense?
- to what effect;
with what meaning?: How is one to interpret his action?
- what?: How do you mean? If they don't have vanilla, how about chocolate?
- (used as an intensifier): How seldom I go there!
- by what title or name?: How does one address the president?
- at what price: How are the new cars going, cheaper than last year's models?
- by what amount or in what measure or quantity?: How do you sell these tomatoes?
- in what form or shape?: How does the demon appear in the first act of the opera? How does the medication come?
- and how! [Informal.]certainly! you bet!: Am I happy? And how!
- Here's how, [Informal.](used as a toast).
- how come? [Informal.]how is it that? why?: How come you never visit us anymore?
- how so? how does it happen to be so? why?: You haven't any desire to go? How so?
- the manner or way in which: He couldn't figure out how to solve the problem.
- about the manner, condition, or way in which: I don't care how you leave your desk when you go. Be careful how you act.
- in whatever manner or way;
however: You can travel how you please.
- that: He told us how he was honest and could be trusted.
- a question concerning the way or manner in which something is done, achieved, etc.: a child's unending whys and hows.
- a way or manner of doing something: to consider all the hows and wherefores.
- a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter H.
Toto (to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
Hanghang (hang),USA pronunciation v., hung or (esp. for 4, 5, 20, 24) hanged;
- to fasten or attach (a thing) so that it is supported only from above or at a point near its own top;
- to attach or suspend so as to allow free movement: to hang a pendulum.
- to place in position or fasten so as to allow easy or ready movement.
- to put to death by suspending by the neck from a gallows, gibbet, yardarm, or the like.
- to suspend (oneself ) by the neck until dead: He hanged himself from a beam in the attic.
- to fasten to a cross;
- to furnish or decorate with something suspended: to hang a room with pictures.
- to fasten into position;
fix at a proper angle: to hang a scythe.
- to fasten or attach (wallpaper, pictures, etc.) to a wall: to hang pictures in a room.
- to suspend (something) in front of anything: to hang curtains on a window.
- to exhibit (a painting or group of paintings): The gallery hung his paintings in a small corner.
- to put the paintings of (an art exhibition) on the wall of a gallery: They hung the show that morning.
- to attach or annex as an addition: to hang a rider on a bill.
- to attach (a door or the like) to its frame by means of hinges.
- to make (an idea, form, etc.) dependent on a situation, structure, concept, or the like, usually derived from another source: He hung the meaning of his puns on the current political scene.
- (of a juror) to keep (a jury) from rendering a verdict by refusing to agree with the others.
- to cause (a nickname, epithet, etc.) to become associated with a person: Friends hung that nickname on him.
- to hit with (a fist, blow, punch, etc.): He hung a left on his opponent's jaw.
- [Baseball.]to throw (a pitch) so that it fails to break, as a curve.
- to steady (a boat) in one place against a wind or current by thrusting a pole or the like into the bottom under the boat and allowing the wind or current to push the boat side-on against the pole.
- (used in mild curses and emphatic expressions, often as a euphemism for damn): I'll be hanged if I do. Hang it all!
- to be suspended;
- to swing freely, as on a hinge.
- to incline downward, jut out, or lean over or forward: The tree hung over the edge of the lake.
- to be suspended by the neck, as from a gallows, and suffer death in this way.
- to be crucified.
- to be conditioned or contingent;
be dependent: His future hangs on the outcome of their discussion.
- to be doubtful or undecided;
waver or hesitate: He hung between staying and going.
- to remain unfinished or undecided;
be delayed: Let that matter hang until our next meeting.
- to linger, remain, or persist: He hung by her side, unwilling to leave.
- to float or hover in the air: Fog hung over the city.
- to be oppressive, burdensome, or tedious: guilt that hangs on one's conscience.
- to remain in attention or consideration (often fol. by on or upon): They hung on his every word.
- to fit or drape in graceful lines: That coat hangs well in back.
- to be exhibited: His works hang in most major museums.
- to have one's works on display: Rembrandt hangs in the Metropolitan Museum of Art.
- [Informal.]to hang out.
- hang a left (or right ),[Slang.]to make a left (or right) turn, as while driving an automobile: Hang a right at the next corner.
- hang around or about, [Informal.]
- to spend time in a certain place or in certain company: He hangs around with an older crowd.
- to linger about;
loiter: They had stopped working and were just hanging around to talk.
- hang back:
- to be reluctant to proceed or move forward: The older pupils went straight to the podium, but the younger ones hung back out of shyness.
- to refrain from taking action;
hesitate: A forward pass would have been the best call, but the quarterback hung back because his last pass had been intercepted.
- hang five, to ride a surfboard with the weight of the body forward and the toes of the forward foot curled over the front edge of the surfboard.
- hang in, [Slang.]to persevere: She has managed to hang in despite years of bad luck.Also, hang in there.
- hang in the balance, to be in a precarious state or condition: The wounded man's life hung in the balance.
- hang it up, [Informal.]to quit, resign, give up, etc.: The chief engineer is hanging it up after 40 years with the company.
- hang loose, [Slang.]to remain relaxed or calm: Try to hang loose and don't let it bother you.
- hang on:
- to hold fast;
- to continue with effort;
persevere: If you can hang on for a month longer, you will be eligible for the bonus.
- to be sustained to the point of danger, tedium, etc.: coughs that hang on for months.
- to keep a telephone line open: Hang on, I'll see if she's here.
- to wait briefly;
- hang one on, [Slang.]
- to hit: He hung one on the bully and knocked him down.
- to become extremely drunk: Every payday he hangs one on.
- hang one's head. See head (def. 44).
- hang out:
- to lean or be suspended through an opening.
- [Informal.]to frequent a particular place, esp. in idling away one's free time: to hang out in a bar.
- [Informal.]to loiter in public places: nothing to do on Saturday night but hang out.
- [Informal.]to consort or appear in public with: Who's she been hanging out with?
- [Slang.]to calm down: Hang out, Mom, I'm OK.
- to wait, esp. briefly: Hang out a minute while I get my backpack.
- to suspend in open view;
display: to hang out the flag.
- hang over:
- to remain to be settled;
be postponed: They will probably let the final decision hang over until next year.
- to be imminent or foreboding;
threaten: Economic ruin hangs over the town.
- hang ten, to ride a surfboard with the weight of the body as far forward as possible and the toes of both feet curled over the front edge of the surfboard.
- hang together:
- to be loyal to one another;
remain united: "We must indeed all hang together, or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately.''
- to cohere: This pancake batter doesn't hang together.
- to be logical or consistent: His version of the story does not hang together.
- hang tough, [Slang.]to remain unyielding, stubborn, or inflexible: He's hanging tough and won't change his mind.
- hang up:
- to suspend by placing on a hook, peg, or hanger.
- to cause or encounter delay;
suspend or slow the progress of: The accident hung up the traffic for several hours.
- to break a telephone connection by replacing the receiver on the hook: She received an anonymous call, but the party hung up when she threatened to call the police.
- to cause a hang-up or hang-ups in: The experience hung her up for years.
- let it all hang out, [Slang.]
- to be completely candid in expressing one's feelings, opinions, etc.: She's never been one to let it all hang out.
- to act or live without restraint or inhibitions.
- the way in which a thing hangs.
- the precise manner of doing, using, etc., something;
knack: to get the hang of a tool.
- meaning or thought: to get the hang of a subject.
- loss of way due to adverse wind or current.
- a rake, as of a mast.
- the least degree of care, concern, etc. (used in mild curses and emphatic expressions as a euphemism for damn): He doesn't give a hang about those things.
Scarfscarf1 (skärf ),USA pronunciation n., pl. scarfs, scarves (skärvz),USA pronunciation v.
- a long, broad strip of wool, silk, lace, or other material worn about the neck, shoulders, or head, for ornament or protection against cold, drafts, etc.;
- a necktie or cravat with hanging ends.
- a long cover or ornamental cloth for a bureau, table, etc.
- to cover or wrap with or as if with a scarf.
- to use in the manner of a scarf.
Valanceval•ance (val′əns, vā′ləns),USA pronunciation n.
- a short curtain or piece of drapery that is hung from the edge of a canopy, from the frame of a bed, etc.
- a short ornamental piece of drapery placed across the top of a window.
Curtainscur•tain (kûr′tn),USA pronunciation n.
- a hanging piece of fabric used to shut out the light from a window, adorn a room, increase privacy, etc.
- a movable or folding screen used for similar purposes.
- [Chiefly New Eng.]a window shade.
- a set of hanging drapery for concealing all or part of the stage or set from the view of the audience.
- the act or time of raising or opening a curtain at the start of a performance: an 8:30 curtain.
- the end of a scene or act indicated by the closing or falling of a curtain: first-act curtain.
- an effect, line, or plot solution at the conclusion of a performance: a strong curtain; weak curtain.
- music signaling the end of a radio or television performance.
- (used as a direction in a script of a play to indicate that a scene or act is concluded.)
- anything that shuts off, covers, or conceals: a curtain of artillery fire.
- a relatively flat or featureless extent of wall between two pavilions or the like.
- [Fort.]the part of a wall or rampart connecting two bastions, towers, or the like.
- curtains, the end;
death, esp. by violence: It looked like curtains for another mobster.
- draw the curtain on or over:
- to bring to a close: to draw the curtain on a long career of public service.
- to keep secret.
- lift the curtain on:
- to commence;
- to make known or public;
disclose: to lift the curtain on a new scientific discovery.
- to provide, shut off, conceal, or adorn with, or as if with, a curtain.
Drapedrape (drāp),USA pronunciation v., draped, drap•ing, n.
- to cover or hang with cloth or other fabric, esp. in graceful folds;
adorn with drapery.
- to adjust (curtains, clothes, etc.) into graceful folds, attractive lines, etc.
- to arrange, hang, or let fall carelessly: Don't drape your feet over the chair!
- to place cloth so as to surround (a part to be examined, treated, or operated upon).
- (in reinforced-concrete construction) to hang (reinforcement) in a certain form between two points before pouring the concrete.
- to put a black cravat on (a flagstaff ) as a token of mourning.
- to hang, fall, or become arranged in folds, as drapery: This silk drapes well.
drap′a•ble, drape′a•ble, adj.
- a curtain or hanging of heavy fabric and usually considerable length, esp. either of a pair for covering a window and drawn open and shut horizontally.
- either of a pair of similar curtains extending or draped at the sides of a window, French doors, or the like as decoration.
- manner or style of hanging: the drape of a skirt.
drap′a•bil′i•ty, drape′a•bil′i•ty, n.
Windowwin•dow (win′dō),USA pronunciation n.
- an opening in the wall of a building, the side of a vehicle, etc., for the admission of air or light, or both, commonly fitted with a frame in which are set movable sashes containing panes of glass.
- such an opening with the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or any other device, by which it is closed.
- the frame, sashes, and panes of glass, or the like, intended to fit such an opening: Finally the builders put in the windows.
- a windowpane.
- anything likened to a window in appearance or function, as a transparent section in an envelope, displaying the address.
- a period of time regarded as highly favorable for initiating or completing something: Investors have a window of perhaps six months before interest rates rise.
- chaff1 (def. 5).
- [Pharm.]the drug dosage range that results in a therapeutic effect, a lower dose being insufficient and a higher dose being toxic.
- See launch window.
- a specific area at the outer limits of the earth's atmosphere through which a spacecraft must reenter to arrive safely at its planned destination.
- a section of a display screen that can be created for viewing information from another part of a file or from another file: The split screen feature enables a user to create two or more windows.
- to furnish with a window or windows.
- [Obs.]to display or put in a window.
Stepstep (step),USA pronunciation n., v., stepped, step•ping.
- a movement made by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, accompanied by a shifting of the weight of the body in the direction of the new position, as in walking, running, or dancing.
- such a movement followed by a movement of equal distance of the other foot: The soldier took one step forward and stood at attention.
- the space passed over or the distance measured by one such movement of the foot.
- the sound made by the foot in making such a movement.
- a mark or impression made by the foot on the ground;
- the manner of walking;
- pace in marching: double-quick step.
- a pace uniform with that of another or others, or in time with music.
- steps, movements or course in walking or running: to retrace one's steps.
- a move, act, or proceeding, as toward some end or in the general course of some action;
stage, measure, or period: the five steps to success.
- rank, degree, or grade, as on a vertical scale.
- a support for the foot in ascending or descending: a step of a ladder; a stair of 14 steps.
- a very short distance: She was never more than a step away from her children.
- a repeated pattern or unit of movement in a dance formed by a combination of foot and body motions.
- a degree of the staff or of the scale.
- the interval between two adjacent scale degrees;
second. Cf. semitone, whole step.
- steps, a stepladder.
- an offset part of anything.
- a socket, frame, or platform for supporting the lower end of a mast.
- a flat-topped ledge on the face of a quarry or a mine working.
- break step, to interrupt or cease walking or marching in step: The marching units were allowed to break step after they had passed the reviewing stand.
- in step:
- moving in time to a rhythm or with the corresponding step of others.
- in harmony or conformity with: They are not in step with the times.
- keep step, to keep pace;
stay in step: The construction of classrooms and the training of teachers have not kept step with population growth.
- out of step:
- not in time to a rhythm or corresponding to the step of others.
- not in harmony or conformity with: They are out of step with the others in their group.
- step by step:
- from one stage to the next in sequence.
- gradually and steadily: We were shown the steelmaking process step by step.
- take steps, to set about putting something into operation;
begin to act: I will take steps to see that your application is processed.
- watch one's step, to proceed with caution;
behave prudently: If she doesn't watch her step, she will be fired from her job.
- to move, go, etc., by lifting the foot and setting it down again in a new position, or by using the feet alternately in this manner: to step forward.
- to walk, or go on foot, esp. for a few strides or a short distance: Step over to the bar.
- to move with measured steps, as in a dance.
- to go briskly or fast, as a horse.
- to obtain, find, win, come upon, etc., something easily and naturally, as if by a mere step of the foot: to step into a good business opportunity.
- to put the foot down;
tread by intention or accident: to step on a cat's tail.
- to press with the foot, as on a lever, spring, or the like, in order to operate some mechanism.
- to take (a step, pace, stride, etc.).
- to go through or perform the steps of (a dance).
- to move or set (the foot) in taking a step.
- to measure (a distance, ground, etc.) by steps (sometimes fol. by off or out).
- to make or arrange in the manner of a series of steps.
- to fix (a mast) in its step.
- step down:
- to lower or decrease by degrees.
- to relinquish one's authority or control;
resign: Although he was past retirement age, he refused to step down and let his son take over the business.
- step in, to become involved;
intervene, as in a quarrel or fight: The brawl was well under way by the time the police stepped in.
- step on it, to hasten one's activity or steps;
hurry up: If we don't step on it, we'll miss the show.
- step out:
- to leave a place, esp. for a brief period of time.
- to walk or march at a more rapid pace.
- to go out to a social gathering or on a date: We're stepping out tonight.
- step up:
- to raise or increase by degrees: to step up production.
- to be promoted;
- to make progress;