Automatic Water Feeder For Chickens
Automatic Water Feeder For Chickens was uploaded at January 15, 2018 at 8:21 am. It is published on the Feeder category. Automatic Water Feeder For Chickens is labelled with Automatic Water Feeder For Chickens, Automatic, Water, Feeder, For, Chickens..
Automaticau•to•mat•ic (ô′tə mat′ik),USA pronunciation adj.
- having the capability of starting, operating, moving, etc., independently: an automatic sprinkler system; an automatic car wash.
- occurring independently of volition, as certain muscular actions; involuntary.
- done unconsciously or from force of habit;
mechanical: an automatic application of the brakes.
- occurring spontaneously: automatic enthusiasm.
- (of a firearm, pistol, etc.) utilizing the recoil or part of the force of the explosive to eject the spent cartridge shell, introduce a new cartridge, cock the arm, and fire it repeatedly.
- a machine that operates automatically.
- See automatic rifle.
- See automatic pistol.
- [Football.]audible (def. 2).
- See automatic pilot.
- See automatic transmission.
- an automobile equipped with automatic transmission.
- on automatic, being operated or controlled by or as if by an automatic device.
Waterwa•ter (wô′tər, wot′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid, a compound of hydrogen and oxygen, H2O, freezing at 32°F or 0°C and boiling at 212°F or 100°C, that in a more or less impure state constitutes rain, oceans, lakes, rivers, etc.: it contains 11.188 percent hydrogen and 88.812 percent oxygen, by weight.
- a special form or variety of this liquid, as rain.
- Often, waters. this liquid in an impure state as obtained from a mineral spring: Last year we went to Marienbad for the waters.
- the liquid content of a river, inlet, etc., with reference to its relative height, esp. as dependent on tide: a difference of 20 feet between high and low water.
- the surface of a stream, river, lake, ocean, etc.: above, below, or on the water.
- flowing water, or water moving in waves: The river's mighty waters.
- the sea or seas bordering a particular country or continent or located in a particular part of the world: We left San Diego and sailed south for Mexican waters.
- a liquid solution or preparation, esp. one used for cosmetic purposes: lavender water; lemon water.
- Often, waters. [Med.]
- amniotic fluid.
- the bag of waters;
amnion: Her water broke at 2 a.m.
- any of various solutions of volatile or gaseous substances in water: ammonia water.
- any liquid or aqueous organic secretion, exudation, humor, or the like, as tears, perspiration, or urine.
- [Finance.]fictitious assets or the inflated values they give to the stock of a corporation.
- a wavy, lustrous pattern or marking, as on silk fabrics or metal surfaces.
- (formerly) the degree of transparency and brilliancy of a diamond or other precious stone.
- above water, out of embarrassment or trouble, esp. of a financial nature: They had so many medical bills that they could hardly keep their heads above water.
- break water:
- to break the surface of the water by emerging from it.
- [Swimming.]to break the surface of the water with the feet, esp. in swimming the breaststroke doing the frog kick.
- to break the amniotic sac prior to parturition.
- by water, by ship or boat: to send goods by water.
- hold water:
- to be logical, defensible, or valid: That accusation won't hold water.
- to check the movement of a rowboat by keeping the oars steady with the blades vertical.
- dead in the water. See dead (def. 36).
- in deep water, in great distress or difficulty: Their marriage has been in deep water for some time.
- in hot water. See hot water.
- like water, lavishly;
freely: The champagne flowed like water.
- make water:
- (of a boat) to allow water to enter;
- to urinate.
- take water, (of a boat) to allow water to enter through leaks or portholes or over the side.
- tread water. See tread (def. 12).
- to sprinkle, moisten, or drench with water: to water the flowers; to water a street.
- to supply (animals) with water for drinking.
- to furnish with a supply of water, as a ship.
- to furnish water to (a region), as by streams;
supply (land) with water, as by irrigation: The valley is watered by a branch of the Colorado River. Our land is watered by the All-American Canal.
- to dilute, weaken, soften, or adulterate with, or as with, water (often fol. by down): to water soup; to water down an unfavorable report.
- [Finance.]to issue or increase the par value of (shares of stock) without having the assets to warrant doing so (often fol. by down).
- to produce a wavy, lustrous pattern, marking, or finish on (fabrics, metals, etc.): watered silk.
- to discharge, fill with, or secrete water or liquid, as the eyes when irritated, or as the mouth at the sight or thought of tempting food.
- to drink water, as an animal.
- to take in a supply of water, as a ship: Our ship will water at Savannah.
- make one's mouth water, to excite a desire or appetite for something: The roasting turkey made our mouths water.
- of or pertaining to water in any way: a water journey.
- holding, or designed to hold, water: a water jug.
- worked or powered by water: a water turbine.
- heating, pumping, or circulating water (often used in combination): hot-water furnace; city waterworks.
- used in or on water: water skis.
- containing or prepared with water, as for hardening or dilution: water mortar.
- located or occurring on, in, or by water: water music; water frontage.
- residing by or in, or ruling over, water: water people; water deities.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Forfor (fôr; unstressed fər),USA pronunciation prep.
- with the object or purpose of: to run for exercise.
- intended to belong to, or be used in connection with: equipment for the army; a closet for dishes.
- suiting the purposes or needs of: medicine for the aged.
- in order to obtain, gain, or acquire: a suit for alimony; to work for wages.
- (used to express a wish, as of something to be experienced or obtained): O, for a cold drink!
- sensitive or responsive to: an eye for beauty.
- desirous of: a longing for something; a taste for fancy clothes.
- in consideration or payment of;
in return for: three for a dollar; to be thanked for one's efforts.
- appropriate or adapted to: a subject for speculation; clothes for winter.
- with regard or respect to: pressed for time; too warm for April.
- during the continuance of: for a long time.
- in favor of;
on the side of: to be for honest government.
- in place of;
instead of: a substitute for butter.
- in the interest of;
on behalf of: to act for a client.
- in exchange for;
as an offset to: blow for blow; money for goods.
- in punishment of: payment for the crime.
- in honor of: to give a dinner for a person.
- with the purpose of reaching: to start for London.
- contributive to: for the advantage of everybody.
- in order to save: to flee for one's life.
- in order to become: to train recruits for soldiers.
- in assignment or attribution to: an appointment for the afternoon; That's for you to decide.
- such as to allow of or to require: too many for separate mention.
- such as results in: his reason for going.
- as affecting the interests or circumstances of: bad for one's health.
- in proportion or with reference to: He is tall for his age.
- in the character of;
as being: to know a thing for a fact.
- by reason of;
because of: to shout for joy; a city famed for its beauty.
- in spite of: He's a decent guy for all that.
- to the extent or amount of: to walk for a mile.
- (used to introduce a subject in an infinitive phrase): It's time for me to go.
- (used to indicate the number of successes out of a specified number of attempts): The batter was 2 for 4 in the game.
- for it, See in (def. 21).
- seeing that;
Chickenschick•en (chik′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a domestic fowl, Gallus domesticus, descended from various jungle fowl of southeastern Asia and developed in a number of breeds for its flesh, eggs, and feathers.
- the young of this bird, esp. when less than a year old.
- the flesh of the chicken, esp. of the young bird, used as food.
- a young or inexperienced person, esp. a young girl.
- a cowardly or fearful person.
- petty details or tasks.
- unnecessary discipline or regulations.
- a young male homosexual, esp. one sought as a sexual partner by older men.
- a contest in which two cars approach each other at high speed down the center of a road, the object being to force one's opponent to veer away first.
- a policy or strategy of challenging an opponent to risk a clash or yield: diplomats playing chicken at the conference table.
- count one's chickens before they are hatched, to rely on a benefit that is still uncertain: They were already spending in anticipation of their inheritance, counting their chickens before they were hatched.
- (of food) containing, made from, or having the flavor of chicken: chicken salad; chicken soup.
- petty or trivial: a chicken regulation.
- obsessed with petty details, regulations, etc.: He's quitting this chicken outfit to become his own boss.
- chicken out, [Slang.]
- to refrain from doing something because of fear or cowardice: I chickened out when I saw how deep the water was.
- to renege or withdraw: You can't chicken out of this business deal now.
This image about Automatic Water Feeder For Chickens have 8 pictures including Amazing Automatic Water Feeder For Chickens Design Ideas #1 DIY 2 Liter Bottle Chicken Waterer - YouTube, Chicken-Water-Station-Ideas-1 More, Automatic Water Feeder For Chickens Good Looking #3 Best 25+ Chicken Water Feeder Ideas On Pinterest | Chicken Waterer, Diy Chicken Waterer And Chicken Watering System, Chicken Coop With Automatic Water/feed System - YouTube, Superb Automatic Water Feeder For Chickens #5 Automatic Waterer In Chicken Coop With Insulation And Cover, Natural Chicken Keeping, Chicken Coop Automatic Watering System – Poultry Cups, Rainwater Chicken Watering System. Following are the images:
Garden is actually an exciting task to relax. Howto select Automatic Water Feeder For Chickens turned one of many essential aspects of garden. Additionally, there are many sorts and colors of pot marketed creating the choice approach could be more fascinating and puzzling. Consequently, before picking a container that's appropriate to get a number of crops in the house, ensure that you have observed the following methods.
A lot more than only a place to seed, pan can also offer as decoration. Choice of the correct box may enhance one's home's attractiveness. However, if the pan you choose's measurement is too large, lots of nutrients that'll not be achieved from the beginnings, so there'll in-fact take vain.
The roots can be actually made by it to rot as the underside moist and of the box may clog. Moreover, notice also the region you will employ to put the box. If that is unlikely to become confined, as a way to conserve room you can look at to use a hanging box.