Cold Cathode Lighting
Cold Cathode Lighting was posted on February 27, 2018 at 2:25 pm. It is uploaded in the Lighting category. Cold Cathode Lighting is labelled with Cold Cathode Lighting, Cold, Cathode, Lighting..
Coldcold (kōld),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., adv.
- having a relatively low temperature;
having little or no warmth: cold water; a cold day.
- feeling an uncomfortable lack of warmth;
chilled: The skaters were cold.
- having a temperature lower than the normal temperature of the human body: cold hands.
- lacking in passion, emotion, enthusiasm, ardor, etc.;
dispassionate: cold reason.
- not affectionate, cordial, or friendly;
unresponsive: a cold reply; a cold reception.
- lacking sensual desire: She remained cold to his advances.
- failing to excite feeling or interest: the cold precision of his prose.
imperturbable: cold impassivity.
dispiriting: the cold atmosphere of a hospital waiting room.
- unconscious because of a severe blow, shock, etc.: I knocked him cold with an uppercut.
- lacking the warmth of life;
lifeless: When the doctor arrived, the body was already cold.
weak: The dogs lost the cold scent.
- (in games) distant from the object of search or the correct answer.
- [Slang.](in sports and games) not scoring or winning;
ineffective: Cold shooting and poor rebounding were their undoing.
- having cool colors, esp. muted tones tending toward grayish blue.
- being a cool color.
- slow to absorb heat, as a soil containing a large amount of clay and hence retentive of moisture.
- noting or pertaining to any process involving plastic deformation of a metal at a temperature below that at which recrystallization can occur because of the strain: cold working.
- go cold, [Slang.](in sports and games) to become unproductive or ineffective;
be unable to score.
- in cold blood. See blood (def. 18).
- throw cold water on, to disparage;
dampen the enthusiasm of: They threw cold water on her hopes to take acting classes.
- the relative absence of heat: Everyone suffered from the intense cold.
- the sensation produced by loss of heat from the body, as by contact with anything having a lower temperature than that of the body: He felt the cold of the steel door against his cheek.
- cold weather: He can't take the cold.
- Also called common cold. a respiratory disorder characterized by sneezing, sore throat, coughing, etc., caused by an allergic reaction or by a viral, bacterial, or mixed infection.
- catch or take cold, to get or suffer from a cold: We all caught cold during that dreadful winter.
- in from the cold, out of a position or condition of exile, concealment, isolation, or alienation: Since the new government promised amnesty, fugitive rebels are coming in from the cold.
- left out in the cold, neglected;
forgotten: After the baby came, the young husband felt left out in the cold.Also, out in the cold.
- with complete competence, thoroughness, or certainty;
absolutely: He learned his speech cold.
- without preparation or prior notice: She had to play the lead role cold.
- in an abrupt, unceremonious manner: He quit the job cold.
- at a temperature below that at which recrystallization can occur (sometimes used in combination): to cold-hammer an iron bar; The wire was drawn cold.
Cathodecath•ode (kath′ōd),USA pronunciation n.
- the electrode or terminal by which current leaves an electrolytic cell, voltaic cell, battery, etc.
- the positive terminal of a voltaic cell or battery.
- the negative terminal, electrode, or element of an electron tube or electrolytic cell.
Lightinglight•ing (lī′ting),USA pronunciation n.
- the act of igniting or illuminating: the lighting of many candles; the annual lighting of the Christmas tree.
- the arrangement of lights to achieve particular effects: to work out the lighting for one's living room.
- an effect achieved by the arrangement of lights: Several critics praised the lighting of the play.
- the science, theory, or method of achieving particular effects by the use of lights.
- the way light falls upon a face, object, etc., esp. in a picture.
Cold Cathode Lighting have 10 pictures including Ordinary Cold Cathode Lighting Photo Gallery #1 Logisys CXS12BL 12in True-Color Cold Cathode, Cold Cathode Lighting #2 File:Cold Cathodes.jpg, Superior Cold Cathode Lighting #3 Logisys CXS20PK Pink 20in True-Color Cold Cathode CCFL Side Light Bar ., SLCentral, Cold Cathode Lighting #5 LOGISYS CLK12BL 12\, Marvelous Cold Cathode Lighting #6 SLCentral, Light Tube Vs A Cold Cathode, Overclock.net, Directron, CCFL Cold Cathode Lighting. Below are the images:
the palette of neutral colors dominates the colour scheme of Cold Cathode Lighting design style like white, brown, black, and gray. Utilize these colors for internal factors for example surfaces, ceiling, flooring, and reserving a spot to get a dash of brilliant shades in extras and furniture.
Utilize your imagination for a more creative method styles and textures to supply an elegance that is striking in the room. For your material used to execute out interior design stand is prospects have opened up. The effect that is felt in modern interior design is outlines that are small and atmosphere " stuff that is less ".
Ground with supplies such as ceramics timber, pottery tile efficiently entered in the contemporary group. Supply concluding rather such as a rug for an additional perception of luxury and to collision area aesthetically. This trick is many ideal for distancing involving the living area as well as the family room which will appear next-to eachother.