Mission Oak Bookcase
Mission Oak Bookcase was published at December 4, 2017 at 10:39 am. This article is posted in the Living Room category. Mission Oak Bookcase is tagged with Mission Oak Bookcase, Mission, Oak, Bookcase..
Missionmis•sion (mish′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- a group or committee of persons sent to a foreign country to conduct negotiations, establish relations, provide scientific and technical assistance, or the like.
- the business with which such a group is charged.
- a permanent diplomatic establishment abroad;
- an operational task, usually assigned by a higher headquarters: a mission to bomb the bridge.
- an operation designed to carry out the goals of a specific program: a space mission.
- a group of persons sent by a church to carry on religious work, esp. evangelization in foreign lands, and often to establish schools, hospitals, etc.
- an establishment of missionaries in a foreign land;
a missionary church or station.
- a similar establishment in any region.
- the district assigned to a missionary.
- missionary duty or work.
- an organization for carrying on missionary work.
- Also called rescue mission. a shelter operated by a church or other organization offering food, lodging, and other assistance to needy persons.
- missions, organized missionary work or activities in any country or region.
- a church or a region dependent on a larger church or denomination.
- a series of special religious services for increasing religious devotion and converting unbelievers: to preach a mission.
- an assigned or self-imposed duty or task;
- a sending or being sent for some duty or purpose.
- those sent.
- of or pertaining to a mission.
- (usually cap.) noting or pertaining to a style of American furniture of the early 20th century, created in supposed imitation of the furnishings of the Spanish missions of California and characterized by the use of dark, stained wood, by heaviness, and by extreme plainness. Also called foreign mission (for defs. 3, 6).
Oakoak (ōk),USA pronunciation n.
- any tree or shrub belonging to the genus Quercus, of the beech family, bearing the acorn as fruit.
- the hard, durable wood of such a tree, used in making furniture and in construction.
- the leaves of this tree, esp. as worn in a chaplet.
- anything made of the wood of this tree, as an item of furniture, a door, etc.
- sport one's oak, (of a university student) to indicate that one is not at home to visitors by closing the outer door of one's lodgings.
Bookcasebook•case (bŏŏk′kās′),USA pronunciation n.
- a set of shelves for books.
This post about Mission Oak Bookcase have 8 images including HANDMADE GRADUATED MISSION OAK BOOKCASE TALL BOOKSHELF, Gustav Stickley 36 In Two Door Bookcase, Signed By Brand And Partial Paper Label., Mission Oak Bookcase #3 Hammary T20011-T2001164-00 Sedona Bookcase In Mission Oak, Original Vintage L.& J.G. Stickley 3 Door Bookcase., Barn Furniture, 24” X 30” Solid Oak Mission Spindle Bookcases, Gustav Stickley 2 Door Oak Bookcase, Quarter Sawn White Oak Mission Bookcase 50-3672-13 - Early American Stain .. Here are the images:
This desk comes with natural or metallic colour such as dreary, black or bright. Seats are utilized also simple and never too high together with the quantity of 3 seats. As the measurement isn't too large, this stand is employed for eating alone and talking. Components used ie metal.
The Mission Oak Bookcase suitable for natural form of home place. This natural stand has a square-shape that is larger than wood or MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) so that you can make a more natural impact. This table combines natural shades like brown and white.
Tabletops also larger such that it can be used to place fruits, kitchen products such as spoons, discs, etc. Seats was once trim using a circular or square thighs are skinny and tiny so as to steer clear of the feeling of tightness within the kitchen.