Labor Code Section 5814
This article about Labor Code Section 5814 was uploaded at February 17, 2018 at 7:07 am. It is posted in the Sectional category. Labor Code Section 5814 is tagged with Labor Code Section 5814, Labor, Code, Section, 5814..
Laborla•bor (lā′bər),USA pronunciation n.
- productive activity, esp. for the sake of economic gain.
- the body of persons engaged in such activity, esp. those working for wages.
- this body of persons considered as a class (distinguished from management and capital).
- physical or mental work, esp. of a hard or fatiguing kind;
- a job or task done or to be done.
- the physical effort and periodic uterine contractions of childbirth.
- the interval from the onset of these contractions to childbirth.
- (cap.) Also called Labor Department. [Informal.]the Department of Labor.
- to perform labor;
exert one's powers of body or mind;
- to strive, as toward a goal;
work hard (often fol. by for): to labor for peace.
- to act, behave, or function at a disadvantage (usually fol. by under): to labor under a misapprehension.
- to be in the actual process of giving birth.
- to roll or pitch heavily, as a ship.
- to develop or dwell on in excessive detail: Don't labor the point.
- to burden or tire: to labor the reader with unnecessary detail.
- to work or till (soil or the like).
Also,[esp. Brit.,] labour. la′bor•ing•ly, adv.
- of or pertaining to workers, their associations, or working conditions: labor reforms.
Codecode (kōd),USA pronunciation n., v., cod•ed, cod•ing.
- a system for communication by telegraph, heliograph, etc., in which long and short sounds, light flashes, etc., are used to symbolize the content of a message: Morse code.
- a system used for brevity or secrecy of communication, in which arbitrarily chosen words, letters, or symbols are assigned definite meanings.
- any set of standards set forth and enforced by a local government agency for the protection of public safety, health, etc., as in the structural safety of buildings (building code), health requirements for plumbing, ventilation, etc.(sanitary or health code), and the specifications for fire escapes or exits (fire code).
- a systematically arranged collection or compendium of laws, rules, or regulations.
- any authoritative, general, systematic, and written statement of the legal rules and principles applicable in a given legal order to one or more broad areas of life.
- a word, letter, number, or other symbol used in a code system to mark, represent, or identify something: The code on the label shows the date of manufacture.
- the symbolic arrangement of statements or instructions in a computer program in which letters, digits, etc. are represented as binary numbers;
the set of instructions in such a program: That program took 3000 lines of code.Cf. ASCII, object code, source code.
- any system or collection of rules and regulations: a gentleman's code of behavior.
- a directive or alert to a hospital team assigned to emergency resuscitation of patients.
- See genetic code.
- the system of rules shared by the participants in an act of communication, making possible the transmission and interpretation of messages.
- (in sociolinguistic theory) one of two distinct styles of language use that differ in degree of explicitness and are sometimes thought to be correlated with differences in social class. Cf. elaborated code, restricted code.
- to translate (a message) into a code;
- to arrange or enter (laws or statutes) in a code.
- to translate (a program) into language that can be communicated to the computer.
- to specify the amino acid sequence of a protein by the sequence of nucleotides comprising the gene for that protein: a gene that codes for the production of insulin.
Sectionsec•tion (sek′shən),USA pronunciation n.
- a part that is cut off or separated.
- a distinct part or subdivision of anything, as an object, country, community, class, or the like: the poor section of town; the left section of a drawer.
- a distinct part or subdivision of a writing, as of a newspaper, legal code, chapter, etc.: the financial section of a daily paper; section 2 of the bylaws.
- one of a number of parts that can be fitted together to make a whole: sections of a fishing rod.
- (in most of the U.S. west of Ohio) one of the 36 numbered subdivisions, each one square mile (2.59 sq. km or 640 acres), of a township.
- an act or instance of cutting;
separation by cutting.
- the making of an incision.
- an incision.
- a thin slice of a tissue, mineral, or the like, as for microscopic examination.
- a representation of an object as it would appear if cut by a plane, showing its internal structure.
- a small unit consisting of two or more squads.
- Also called staff section. any of the subdivisions of a staff.
- a small tactical division in naval and air units.
- a division of a sleeping car containing both an upper and a lower berth.
- a length of trackage, roadbed, signal equipment, etc., maintained by one crew.
- any of two or more trains, buses, or the like, running on the same route and schedule at the same time, one right behind the other, and considered as one unit, as when a second is necessary to accommodate more passengers than the first can carry: On holidays the New York to Boston train runs in three sections.
- a segment of a naturally segmented fruit, as of an orange or grapefruit.
- a division of an orchestra or band containing all the instruments of one class: a rhythm section.
- [Bookbinding.]signature (def. 8).
- Also called section mark. a mark used to indicate a subdivision of a book, chapter, or the like, or as a mark of reference to a footnote.
- [Theat.]one of a series of circuits for controlling certain lights, as footlights.
- shape (def. 12).
- to cut or divide into sections.
- to cut through so as to present a section.
- to make an incision.
Labor Code Section 5814 have 6 attachments including Labor Code Section 5814 #1 California Department Of Industrial Relations - State Of California, Labor Code Section 5814 #2 California Department Of Industrial Relations - State Of California, Wonderful Labor Code Section 5814 #3 Calculations By UC Berkeley, 0 Replies 0 Retweets 0 Likes, Attractive Labor Code Section 5814 #5 California Department Of Industrial Relations - State Of California, California Department Of Industrial Relations - State Of California. Below are the images:
The sack is a very important part of your house and where spent plenty of your time. So it's very important which you present superior preference to it. In addition you should also ensure that the furniture prior to your room's style.
It's also possible that greater choices will be found by you online than in furniture outlets. Although looking for your room gear take into account to see different essential things that accompany it such as for example pillowcases, blankets and the like. These will also be usually obtainable in the retailer that is exact same.
In case you look at accessories, it would be considered a good plan to discover where you'll get good-and inexpensive furniture that may match your allowance. If you should be looking for Labor Code Section 5814 furniture then the factor that is great is to uncover an online retailer that carries it at a very inexpensive discount. Along with the finest portion is you can also review furniture's price before you create your decision.