Pair Of Charles Pfister/ Knoll Tuxedo Sofas 1 (nice Knoll Pfister Sofa #2)
Howdy , this picture is about Pair Of Charles Pfister/ Knoll Tuxedo Sofas 1 (nice Knoll Pfister Sofa #2). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 722 x 722. This picture's file size is only 33 KB. Wether You decided to save This picture to Your PC, you have to Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the following image or see more at here: Knoll Pfister Sofa.
Pair Of Charles Pfister/ Knoll Tuxedo Sofas 1 (nice Knoll Pfister Sofa #2) hasbeen selected by the newly married pair to complete the home. As well as its contemporary design but nevertheless easy, this desk also been as a result of many advantages for example could possibly be used as a way of gathering the family, a child's learning together, a place so forth and to place your kitchen equipment.
The Pair Of Charles Pfister/ Knoll Tuxedo Sofas 1 (nice Knoll Pfister Sofa #2) ideal for home space's current form. This mini table has a rectangular shape that is smooth to produce it appear more presentable for a young pair that is energetic. Modern platforms can also be quicker treated and cleaned so did not devote much time a pair who're very hectic.
This table is usually coupled with a-mini home but can also be placed on another area. Pricing desk can also be cheaper than other table due to the small size. If you prefer to buy this table, there's no harm in listening to some style multifunctional club table below for enthusiasm.
Pairpair (pâr),USA pronunciation n., pl. pairs, pair, v.
- two identical, similar, or corresponding things that are matched for use together: a pair of gloves;
a pair of earrings.
- something consisting of or regarded as having two parts or pieces joined together: a pair of scissors;
a pair of slacks.
- two individuals who are similar or in some way associated: a pair of liars;
a pair of seal pups.
- a married, engaged, or dating couple.
- two mated animals.
- a span or team: a pair of horses.
- two members on opposite sides in a deliberative body who for convenience, as to permit absence, arrange together to forgo voting on a given occasion.
- the arrangement thus made.
- two playing cards of the same denomination without regard to suit or color.
- pairs, two card players who are matched together against different contestants.
- pairs. See pair skating.
- Also called kinematic pair. Mech. two parts or pieces so connected that they mutually constrain relative motion.
- Philately. two postage stamps joined together either vertically or horizontally.
- a set or combination of more than two objects forming a collective whole: a pair of beads.
- to arrange or designate in pairs or groups of two: She paired dancers for the waltz contest.
- to form into a pair, as by matching, joining, etc.;
couple: to pair freshly washed socks.
- (of animals) to cause to mate.
- to separate into pairs or groups of two (usu. fol. by off ): to pair off for a procession.
- to form a pair or pairs.
- to be a member of a pair.
- to match with or resemble another.
- to unite in close association with another, as in a business partnership, friendship, marriage, etc.
- (of animals) to mate.
- Govt. (in a deliberative body) to form or arrange a pair.
Ofof1 (uv, ov; unstressed əv or, esp. before consonants, ə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate distance or direction from, separation, deprivation, etc.): within a mile of the church; south of Omaha; to be robbed of one's money.
- (used to indicate derivation, origin, or source): a man of good family; the plays of Shakespeare; a piece of cake.
- (used to indicate cause, motive, occasion, or reason): to die of hunger.
- (used to indicate material, component parts, substance, or contents): a dress of silk; a book of poems; a package of cheese.
- (used to indicate apposition or identity): Is that idiot of a salesman calling again?
- (used to indicate specific identity or a particular item within a category): the city of Chicago; thoughts of love.
- (used to indicate possession, connection, or association): the king of France; the property of the church.
- (used to indicate inclusion in a number, class, or whole): one of us.
- (used to indicate the objective relation, the object of the action noted by the preceding noun or the application of a verb or adjective): the ringing of bells; He writes her of home; I'm tired of working.
- (used to indicate reference or respect): There is talk of peace.
- (used to indicate qualities or attributes): an ambassador of remarkable tact.
- (used to indicate a specified time): They arrived of an evening.
- [Chiefly Northern U.S.]before the hour of;
until: twenty minutes of five.
- on the part of: It was very mean of you to laugh at me.
- in respect to: fleet of foot.
- set aside for or devoted to: a minute of prayer.
- [Archaic.]by: consumed of worms.
CharlesCharles (chärlz),USA pronunciation n.
- (Prince of Edinburgh and of Wales) born 1948, heir apparent to the throne of Great Britain (son of Elizabeth II).
- Ray (Ray Charles Robinson), born 1930, U.S. blues singer and pianist.
- Cape, a cape in E Virginia, N of the entrance to the Chesapeake Bay.
- a river in E Massachusetts, flowing between Boston and Cambridge into the Atlantic. 47 mi. (75 km) long.
- a male given name: from a Germanic word meaning "man.''
Knollknoll1 (nōl),USA pronunciation n.
- a small, rounded hill or eminence;
Sofasso•fa (sō′fə),USA pronunciation n.
- a long, upholstered couch with a back and two arms or raised ends.