Long Credenza was uploaded on September 18, 2017 at 1:45 am. It is uploaded on the Table category. Long Credenza is tagged with Long Credenza, Long, Credenza..
Longlong1 (lông, long),USA pronunciation adj. long•er (lông′gər, long′-),USA pronunciation long•est
(lông′gist, long′-),USA pronunciation n., adv.
- having considerable linear extent in space: a long distance; a long handle.
- having considerable duration in time: a long conversation; a long while.
- extending, lasting, or totaling a number of specified units: eight miles long; eight hours long.
- containing many items or units: a long list.
- requiring a considerable time to relate, read, etc.: a long story.
- extending beyond normal or moderate limits: a long, boring speech.
- experienced as passing slowly, because of the difficulty, tedium, or unpleasantness involved: long years of study.
- reaching well into the past: a long memory.
- the longer of two or the longest of several: the long way home; a brick with the long side exposed.
- taking a long time;
slow: He's certainly long getting here.
- forward-looking or considering all aspects;
broad: to take a long view of life.
- intense, thorough, or critical;
seriously appraising: a long look at one's past mistakes.
- having an ample supply or endowment of something (often fol. by on): to be long on advice; to be long on brains.
- having a considerable time to run, as a promissory note.
- [Chiefly Law.]distant or remote in time: a long date.
- extending relatively far: a man with a long reach.
- being higher or taller than usual: long casement windows.
- being against great odds;
unlikely: a long chance.
- (of beverages) mixed or diluted with a large amount of soda, seltzer, etc.: highballs, collinses, and other long drinks.
- (of the head or skull) of more than ordinary length from front to back.
- lasting a relatively long time: "Feed'' has a longer sound than "feet'' or "fit.''
- belonging to a class of sounds considered as usually longer in duration than another class, as the vowel of bought as compared to that of but, and in many languages serving as a distinctive feature of phonemes, as the ah in German Bahn in contrast with the a in Bann, or the tt in Italian fatto in contrast with the t in fato (opposed to short).
- having the sound of the English vowels in mate, meet, mite, mote, moot, and mute, historically descended from vowels that were long in duration.
- [Pros.](of a syllable in quantitative verse) lasting a longer time than a short syllable.
- [Finance.]holding or accumulating stocks, futures, commodities, etc., with the expectation of a rise in prices: a long position in chemicals.
- marked by a large difference in the numbers of the given betting ratio or in the amounts wagered: long odds.
- of or pertaining to the larger amount bet.
- (of clay) very plastic;
- a comparatively long time: They haven't been gone for long. Will it take long?
- something that is long: The signal was two longs and a short.
- a size of garment for men who are taller than average.
- a garment, as a suit or overcoat, in this size: The shorts and the longs are hung separately.
- [Finance.]a person who accumulates or holds stocks or commodities with the expectation of a rise in prices.
- before long, soon: We should have news of her whereabouts before long.
- the long and the short of, the point or gist of;
substance of: The long and the short of it is that they will be forced to sell all their holdings.Also, the long and short of.
- for or through a great extent of space or, esp., time: a reform long advocated.
- for or throughout a specified extent, esp. of time: How long did he stay?
- (used elliptically in referring to the length of an absence, delay, etc.): Will she be long?
- throughout a specified period of time (usually used to emphasize a preceding noun): It's been muggy all summer long.
- at a point of time far distant from the time indicated: long before.
- as long as:
- provided that: As long as you can come by six, I'll be here.
- seeing that;
since: As long as you're going to the grocery anyway, buy me a pint of ice cream.
- Also, so long as. during the time that;
through the period that: As long as we were neighbors, they never invited us inside their house.
Credenzacre•den•za (kri den′zə),USA pronunciation n.
- Also, credence. a sideboard or buffet, esp. one without legs.
- a closed cabinet for papers, office supplies, etc., often of desk height and matching the other furniture in an executive's office.
- [Eccles.]credence (def. 3).
The image about Long Credenza have 7 attachments it's including Goldfinger Petite Long Credenza In White, Danish Mid Century Modern Walnut Long Credenza Dresser With Sliding Door 1, Gorgeous And Versatile 2 Tone Mid Century Long Dresser / Credenza ., Stow & Davis Extra Long Mid Century Modern Credenza, Long Danish Teak Credenza, 1962 2, Long Credenza #6 Add To Quote, Stunning Renzo Rutili Long Low Credenza For Johnson Furniture Mid-Century Modern 1. Here are the attachments:
Nicely for all those of you who have a Long Credenza obviously, you are still not satisfied with the active layout within your home. Nevertheless, because different styles can attempt don't worry are mini-bar style kitchen that is minimalist that is contemporary. To design the minibar is obviously extremely important for anyone of you who're married.
Since for one's usefulness in cooking and offering food's sake. To design the mini bar naturally there are lots of from ranging from vintage to modern to pick. Long Credenza did not avoid using a variety of lamps that'll illuminate the club desk later. This style would work of living in equilibrium lifetime, for that welfare. Therefore in the event the mini bar and mustn't choose because most of the characteristics must be to be able to sustain era.
Today, the kitchen desk manufactured from clay is advised since pocket-welcoming, tough, and adaptable. Ceramic resources may also be obtainable in models, patterns, different shades, and dimensions. More importantly, desk that is ceramic can be obtained with a number of pricing alternatives, including inexpensive to costly however.